Import Demo Content
If there is no content on your site, we highly recommend importing the demo content so you can set up your website and get a feel for how all the features work. Be sure to import content after the theme and plugins are installed.
- In your Wordpress dashboard, go to Tools > Import. Choose Wordpress.
- When prompted, install the Wordpress Importer plugin and click Activate Plugin & Run Importer.
- Click Choose File and select the demo-content.xml file in your theme file (located inside the “demo” folder).
- Click Upload File & Import.
- Assign the posts to your username. Check “download and import file attachments,” then Submit. Demo content is now imported!
It's VERY common to receive some "failed to import" errors for the images when importing demo content and we promise it's nothing to worry about. See this article for detailed explanation.
Wondering how to remove the demo content once you're ready to use your own content? Click here.