Amelia - Footer Instagram Widget
1. Install and activate the Instagram Feed plugin.
4. Log into your Instagram account. Follow the prompts to allow the plugin access your images.
5. Next, click the “Customize” tab at the top of the Instagram settings page. Configure the following settings:
- Number of Photos: 8
- Number of Columns: 8
- Padding around Images: 0
- On the rest of the Customize page, uncheck ALL the checkboxes. Click Save Changes.
6. You can skip this step if you imported your widgets. Go to Wordpress > Appearance > Widgets. Drag a Custom HTML widget into the Instagram Footer widget area. In the text box, paste the following shortcode, and then save.