Amelia - Contact Page
Using the contact page
Setting up the contact page from scratch
- Install and activate the Ninja Forms plugin.
- Go to Pages > Add New. Give your page a name, like Contact.
- In the right column under Template, select the "Contact" template. Click Publish on the page.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets. Drag a Ninja Forms widget into the Contact Page - Right widget area. Select your contact form from the drop-down menu and then save.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets. Drag a Text widget into the Contact Page - Left widget area.
- Give the widget a title (in the demo it's "Hello & Welcome"). Add any desired text/information to the text box. Save widget.
- To add an image, drag an Image widget into the Contact Page - Left widget area and select your image.