Eleanor - Footer Widgets
- Go to Appearance > Menus and create two footer menus (one for the left menu, and another for the right).
- Go to Appearance > Widgets. Drag a Custom Menu widget into the Footer 1 widget area. From the drop down menu, select your first menu. Save.
- Drag another Custom Menu widget into the Footer 1 widget area. From the drop down menu, select your second menu. Save.
1. Install and activate the Instagram Feed plugin.
2. Go to the “Instagram Feed” tab at the bottom left of your dashboard.
3. First, you will need to connect the plugin to your Instagram account. Click the “Log in and get my Access Token and User ID” button.
4. Log into your Instagram account and follow the prompts. It’ll bring you back to the settings page in your dashboard, where you will see your Access Token and User ID.
5. Paste your Access Token and User ID in the designated boxes. Save changes.
6. Click the “Customize” tab at the top. Configure the following settings: (leave all other settings the same)
- Number of Photos: 5
- Number of Columns: 5
- Padding around Images: 3 px
- Uncheck "Show the Header"
Load More Button
- Uncheck "Show the Load More button"
- Uncheck "Show the Follow button"
7. Click Save Changes.
8. Go to Wordpress > Appearance > Widgets. Drag a Custom HTML widget into the Footer 2 widget area.
9. In the text box, paste the following shortcode, and then save.