How to install pin-it button on a WordPress site
- In your Wordpress dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search and install jQuery Pin It Button For Images. Activate the plugin.
- Go to Settings > jQuery Pin It Button For Images.
- Click the "Visual" tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the Pin Image section. Choose Custom.
- Click "upload an image using media library" and upload your pin button image.
- If you'd like, you can change the placement, margins, etc. of your pin button.
- Save changes.