Couture - Set Up Navigation Menus
For detailed instructions on how to create and use menus in Wordpress, click here.
The Couture theme supports two navigation menus: the Primary Navigation Menu and the Secondary Navigation Menu.
- Primary Navigation Menu = The scrolling menu at the very top of the page
- Secondary Navigation Menu = The menu underneath your site title or logo (not shown in demo)
How to set up your navigation menus
- In your Wordpress dashboard, go to Appearance > Menus.
- Give your menu a name and click Create Menu.
- Add the pages/categories you want to have in your menu.
- At the bottom of the page, under Menu Settings, select a display location for your menu. This will determine where in the theme your menu will display (see above for Couture menu locations).
- Save Menu.
- If you want to use both menus, create a new menu and assign the other menu location.
Add social icons to the primary (top) navigation menu
For instructions on how to add your social icons to the navigation menu at the top of your site, click here.