Peony - Custom Contact Page
Set up custom contact page
- Install and activate the Ninja Forms plugin.
- Skip this step if you imported the demo content. Go to Pages > Add New. Give your page a name. In the righthand column under Template, select "Contact." Click Publish.
- Go to Forms > All Forms. A basic contact form will have already be set up for you or you can create a new form.
- Copy the shortcode under “Shortcode.” It’ll look something like this: [ninja_form id=1]
- Go to Appearance > Widgets. Drag a Custom HTML widget into the Contact Page - Right widget area. Paste your shortcode in the text box. Save.
- Drag a Custom HTML widget into the Contact Page - Left widget area. The widget title used in the demo is "Get in Touch." You can add any text, information, etc. you'd like to the widget. Save.
- To add an image to the left column, drag an Image widget into the Contact Page - Left widget area and upload your image. Save.