Ivy - Blog Page
Before you start: configure your pages
If you imported the demo content, the Home and Blog pages will have already been set up for you, so you can skip this step.
Create a new page on your site and name it "Home." Create another new page on your site name it "Blog."
Using the default blog page
1. Go to Settings > Reading. Under Homepage Displays, select "Static Page."
2. For the Posts Page, choose the “Blog” page. For the Front Page, choose the “Home” page. Save changes.
3. Your blog posts will now show in default format on your Blog page.
Using the custom blog page
3. In your dashboard, open your Blog page in the page editor.
4. Find the Template section on the right and select "Blog."
5. Your blog posts will now show in the custom format on your Blog page.
6. If you're using Genesis 3.0, click here for an additional step to set up the Custom Blog page.
Custom blog widgets
The Custom Blog Page on the demo also has three widgets that display above your posts. Place widgets in the Before Blog widget area at Appearance > Widgets.
"The Blog" title:
3 Featured Posts:
"Get the Latest" widget:
Click here for instructions on setting up Genesis eNews with Mailchimp.