Ivy - Contact Page
Using the contact page
If you imported the demo content, the contact page is already set up for you! Go to the Pages tab in your dashboard and open the Contact page to fill in your own text and image.
Setting up the contact page
If you didn't import the demo content, here's how to set up the contact page in the Gutenberg editor:
- Make sure the Ninja Forms plugin is installed and activated.
- Go to Pages > Add New. Give your page a name, like Contact.
- In the top left corner, click the blue plus icon (+) to add a block. Search Columns and add the block.
- Inside the right column, click the blue plus icon. Add a Ninja Forms block and select the contact form.
- Inside the left column, click the blue plus icon. Add a Heading block add your text (in the demo, "Get in Touch").
- Below the Heading block, add a Text block and fill in your text.
- Below the Text block, add an Image block and select your image.
- You're all done! Just publish the page.