Vivienne - Instagram Feed
1. Install and activate the Instagram Feed plugin.
2. Go to the “Instagram Feed” tab at the bottom left of your dashboard.
3. First, you will need to connect the plugin to your Instagram account. Click the “Log in and get my Access Token and User ID” button.
4. Log into your Instagram account and follow the prompts. It’ll bring you back to the settings page in your dashboard, where you will see your Access Token and User ID.
5. Paste your Access Token and User ID in the designated boxes. Save changes.
6. Click the “Customize” tab at the top. Configure the following settings:
- Number of Photos: 7
- Number of Columns: 7
- Padding around Images: 0
- On the rest of the Customize page, uncheck ALL the checkboxes. Click Save Changes.
(You can change the number of photos you want to display, just be sure the number of columns is the same as the number of photos).
7. Go to Wordpress > Appearance > Widgets. Drag a Custom HTML widget into the Instagram Footer Area.
8. In the text box, paste the following shortcode, and then save.