Pippa - Contact Page
Using the contact page
If you imported the demo content and demo widgets, the contact page is already set up for you! To add your own text and image, go to Appearance > Widgets > Contact Page Left.
Setting up the contact page from scratch
- Install and activate the Ninja Forms plugin.
- Go to Pages > Add New. Give your page a name, like Contact.
- In the right column under Template, select the "Contact" template. Click Publish on the page.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets. Drag a Ninja Forms widget into the Contact Page - Right widget area. Select your contact form from the drop-down menu and then save.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets. Drag a Text widget into the Contact Page - Left widget area.
- Give the widget a title (in the demo it's "Hello friend! Let's chat"). Add any desired text/information to the text box. Save widget.
- To add an image, drag an Image widget into the Contact Page - Left widget area and select your image.