Genesis - Add title & description to category pages
Your category pages (example) will not display a title or description by default. Follow the instructions below to add them:
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Posts > Categories.
- Click "Edit" on the category you'd like to add a title/description to.
- Ignore the first section of the page and scroll down to the Category Archive Settings.
- To add a title, type in it in the Archive Headline box.
- To add a description, type it in the Archive Intro Text box.
- Click "Update."
You can also change an existing category title/description the same way. Just replace the existing title/description with your preferred text!