Genesis - How to remove blog posts from the homepage (blog posts on a separate page)
If you're using one of our Premium WordPress Themes and you would like to remove the blog post feed from the homepage (leaving the homepage widgets intact), follow the tutorial below:
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Pages > Add New.
- Create a page called "Home." Create another page called "Blog." Leave both pages blank.
- Next, go to Settings > Reading. Under Your Homepage Displays, select "A Static Page."
- For the Homepage, select the "Home" page you created. For the Posts page, select the "Blog" page you created.
- Save changes, and you're done! Your blog posts are now removed from the homepage and added to the Blog page.
If you're seeing a "Home" title on your homepage, click here for instructions on hiding the title. If you're using the Classic Editor, click here and copy the code snippet. Go to WordPress > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and paste the code. Click Publish to save.
Not seeing the changes on your site? You may need to clear your cache.