How to remove blog posts from the homepage (blog posts on a separate page)
If you're using one of our Premium WordPress Themes and you would like to remove the blog posts from the homepage (leaving the homepage widgets intact), follow the tutorial below:
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Pages > Add New.
- Create a page called "Home." Create another page called "Blog." Leave both pages blank.
- Next, go to Settings > Reading. Under Your Homepage Displays, select "A Static Page."
- For the Homepage, select the "Home" page you created. For the Posts page, select the "Blog" page you created.
- Save changes, and you're done! Your blog posts are now removed from the homepage and added to the Blog page.
Not seeing the change on your site? You may need to clear your cache.