Magnolia - Testimonial Rotator
Set up testimonial rotator
- Install and activate the Testimonial Rotator plugin. Once installed, a "Testimonials" tab will be added to your Wordpress dashboard.
- Go to Testimonials > Add New.
- Put the testimonial/review in the main content box.
- Put the name of your client in the "Author Information" box toward the bottom of the page.
- Click Publish.
Add testimonial rotator to your website
- Go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Drag the Testimonial Rotator widget into the Front Page 5 widget area (or any widget area you'd like!)
- Under Rotator, select "All Rotators." Give the widget a title – in the Magnolia demo, it's "Kind Words." When you're done configuring the widget, hit Save.