Magnolia - Blog Page Formats
Blog List Format
- Go to WordPress > Pages > Add New. Give your page a title, such as "Blog." Publish.
- Go to WordPress > Settings > Reading.
- Under Homepage Displays, select A Static Page.
- For the Home page, select Home.
- For the Posts page, select the Blog page you created. Save changes.
Blog Grid Format
- Follow the instructions here, then come back to this tutorial.
- Still in the page editor for your Blog page, find the Template section in the right sidebar and select "Blog – Grid."
- Publish the page.
- Go to WordPress > Settings > Reading and make sure there isn't anything selected for the Posts page (it should say "– Select –"). Save changes.