Mia - Quick Setup
In an effort to make sure we cover everything, our Theme Documentation articles are very detailed and thorough. If you're familiar with WordPress and Genesis and know your way around the dashboard, you might prefer to skip ahead and not delve into all the little details. If that sounds like you, follow our Quick Setup process below!
Quick Theme Setup
- Install the Genesis Framework on your Themes page
- Install the child theme file on your Themes page (mia-theme.zip).
- Install the plugins for your theme. To find the recommend plugins for your theme, click Mia Theme on the left and click on Install Plugins.
- Import the demo content (optional), demo widgets (highly recommended for all sites), and demo customizer settings (if you want to import the Mia Food or Mia Fashion demo).
- Now it's time to customize your theme! Set up your navigation menus, add your own content to the homepage, upload a logo, etc. And all of the Theme Documentation is there to help in case you get stuck anywhere.