Mia - Shop My Favorites Page
The Mia theme includes a custom Shop My Favorites page to display your affiliate shopping widgets. This is a widget-based page template. You'll need to have an account with ShopStyle, RewardStyle, or Amazon Affiliates to create shopping widgets.
1. Go to your WordPress dashboard > Pages > Add New. Give your page a name (i.e. "Shop My Favorites").
2. On the right side of your screen, find the Template section and select the "Shop" template. Publish the page.
3. Create your shopping widgets with the company of your choice (ShopStyle, RewardStyle, and Amazon Affiliates are the most popular options). A 5 or 6 column widget works best. Grab the HTML code for your widget.
4. Go to your WordPress dashboard > Appearance > Widgets.
5. Drag a Custom HTML widget into the Shop Page widget area. Give the widget a name (i.e. "Travel Essentials"). Paste your shopping widget code in the box, and then save.
6. Repeat for any additional shopping widgets you wish to add. You can have as many as you'd like!