Mia - Alternate blog post display on the homepage
By default, the blog posts on the homepage display with a sidebar:
If you'd prefer a full-width layout (no sidebar) on the homepage, your posts can be configured like this:
How to Set up Full Width Blog Layout on the Homepage
- Go to your WordPress dashboard > Genesis > Theme Settings.
- Under Site Layout, select "Full Width Content."
- Click the back arrow and then go to Content Archives.
- Under Featured Image Size, you can choose a different image size if desired. The screenshot above is using the featured-square image size.
- Click Publish to save your changes.
We recommend an even number of posts on the homepage with the full width layout. Click here for instructions on changing the number of posts per page.