The About page uses Gutenberg columns to create a two-column layout.
- Begin by creating a new page at Pages > Add New. Give your page a name, i.e. "About Me."
- To make your page full-width (remove the sidebar), click the Genesis "G" icon at the top right corner of your screen. Under Layout, select Full Width Content.
- Add a Columns block to the page.
- Click your cursor inside the left column. Here you can add your text (Paragraph block) and optional heading (Heading block).
- Click your cursor inside the right column. Add an Image block and select the image you'd like to use.
- Click Publish at the top right to save the page.
Since the About page is built with Gutenberg, it's totally flexible! You could switch around the content in the columns, add additional block types, etc. You can also add content above or below the columns – the entire page doesn't necessarily have to have columns!