Harper - Header Configuration Options
With the Harper theme, you have three possible configuration options for the header.
1. Header on left, menu on right (default)
- To use this option, first create a new menu at WordPress > Appearance > Menus.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Drag a Navigation Menu widget into the Header Right widget area. Select the menu you created, and then save.
2. Centered header with navigation
- To use this option, go to WordPress > Appearance > Menus.
- Create a new menu and assign it to the Below Header Navigation menu location.
3. Centered header without navigation
- To use this option, go to Appearance > Widgets and remove any widgets from the Header Right widget area.
- If you have a menu beneath your header (and would like to remove it), go to Appearance > Menus > Manage Locations and remove the menu from the Below Header Navigation menu location.
You can upload a logo to replace the site title in any of these configurations, as well! Click here for instructions on uploading a logo.