Chanel - Other Theme Configurations
Would you prefer to use the Chanel theme as a traditional blog, with your posts on the front page? Follow these steps.
- In your Wordpress dashboard, go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Open all the widget areas that say "Home" (there are 5 total). Remove all the widgets that are in the Home widget areas.
- Go to Settings > Reading.
- Under Front Page Displays, select "Your Latest Posts."
- Your blog posts will now display on the front page of your site!
If you want to add an image slider above your blog posts on the front page, follow the same steps above and then follow "Step 2: Image Slider" in this article.