Rowan - Footer Widgets
1. Footer Menu
- Go to Appearance > Menus and create a new menu. Add the pages/categories you want to have in the menu and then save (do not select a menu location).
- Go to Appearance > Widgets. Drag a Navigation Menu widget into the Footer 1 widget area. Give the widget a title (in the demo, it is "Browse"). In the drop-down list, select the menu you created in step 1. Save.
2. Subscription widget
Go to Appearance > Widgets. Drag the Genesis eNews Extended widget into the Footer 2 widget area. The widget title used in the demo is “Join the List.” Configure the widget how you would like, and then save.
3. Instagram Widget
1. Install and activate the Instagram Feed plugin.
4. Log into your Instagram account. Follow the prompts to allow the plugin access your images.
5. Click the “Customize” tab at the top. Configure the following settings: (leave all other settings the same)
- Number of Photos: 4
- Number of Columns: 2
- Padding around Images: 3px
- On the rest of the Customize page, uncheck ALL the checkboxes. Click Save Changes.
4. "About Us" Text Section
Drag a Custom HTML widget into the Footer 4 widget area. Give the widget a title. Paste the following code in the text box and input your own details. Save.
First paragraph text here. First paragraph text. First paragraph text. First paragraph text. <br/><br/> Second paragraph text here. Second paragraph text. Second paragraph text. Second paragraph text. <br /><br /> <em> <a href="LINK/URL TO PAGE"> Some linked text here > </a> </em>
Example: here is the code used in the demo and how it looks on the live website.