Couture - Footer widgets
The Couture theme features five footer widget areas. They are:
- Newsletter Footer Area
- Instagram Footer Area
- Footer 1
- Footer 2
- Footer 3
Below we'll go over what goes in each widget area, according to the demo.
NEWSLETTER FOOTER AREA
The newsletter signup area in the Couture theme uses Genesis eNews Extended. To configure this plugin, follow these instructions. Place the widget in the Newsletter Footer widget area.
IMPORTANT: In the Genesis eNews settings, put a forward arrow sign ( > ) in the "Button Text" field.
INSTAGRAM FOOTER AREA
Click here for instructions on setting up your Instagram widget.
FOOTER AREAS 1, 2, AND 3
FOOTER 1 (EXPLORE MENU)
1. Create a new menu at Appearance > Menus. If you'd like it to be a category menu as shown, add categories to your menu.
2. Go to Appearance > Widgets.
3. Drag a Custom Menu widget into the Footer 1 widget area.
4. In the widget title field, put Explore (or whatever title you'd like). Select the menu you created in Step 1. Save.
FOOTER 2 ("C" LOGO)
1. Go to Appearance > Widgets.
2. Drag a Custom HTML widget into the Footer 2 widget area.
3. Paste the following code:
<a href="YOUR SITE URL"> <div> C </div> </a> <br>
4. Replace YOUR SITE URL with your complete site URL, i.e. https://yourwebsite.com
5. Replace the C with your desired letter. Save.
FOOTER 3 (CONNECT MENU)
1. Create a new menu at Wordpress > Appearance > Menus. If you'd like to create a social menu as shown, use custom links in your menu.
2. Go to Appearance > Widgets. Drag a Custom Menu widget into the Footer 3 widget area.
3. In the widget title field, put "Connect" (or whatever title you'd like). Select the menu you created in Step 1. Save.