Ivy - Landing Page
The Ivy & Lane theme comes with a custom landing page built with Gutenberg blocks.
If you imported the demo content, the landing page is already set up for you! Go to Pages > All Pages > Landing Page to edit the page.
Importing the page
If you didn't import the demo content and want to have the page set up for you, here are instructions:
- Install and activate the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg plugin. This adds additional blocks to the Gutenberg block library.
- Click here and copy ALL the code.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard > Pages > Add New.
- Click on the 3 vertical dots at the top right corner of the page editor. This will open a drop-down menu with some different options. Click on Code Editor.
- Paste the code copied in step 1 in the code editor.
- Click the 3 dots again and switch back to the Visual Editor.
- In the right column in the page editor, find the Template section and select "Landing."
- Fill in your own content and images. Click Publish or Update to save.