Create a menu link that displays only on mobile devices
In this tutorial, we'll show you how to add a menu link to your navigation menu and have it display on mobile devices only.
Create a Mobile-Only Menu Link
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Menus > select the menu you'd like to add a mobile-only link to.
- At the top right corner of the Menus screen, click Screen Options.
- Check the box that says CSS Classes.
- Locate the menu item you want to display on mobile. Click the gray drop down arrow to open the options for that menu item.
- In the CSS Classes field, type mobile-link and then save the menu.
- Click here and copy the code.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and paste the code. Click Publish.