Clover - Footer
Go to WordPress > Appearance > Widgets. The 3-Column Footer is comprised of three widget areas:
You're more than welcome to customize the footer, add/remove widgets, etc. Below we'll go over what widgets are shown in the demo, but you can add just about anything you want! Other ideas could be social icons, about text or a disclaimer, categories widget, archives widget, search widget, and more!
If you imported your widgets...
If you imported the demo widgets, all of these widgets will already be set up for you. All you'll need to do is fill in your own content!
Footer 1 + 2
Footer 1 and 2 display navigation menus.
- Go to Appearance > Menus and create 2 menus.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets and drag a Navigation Menu into Footer 1. Select a menu, add a title, and then save.
- Repeat for the other menu in Footer 2.
Footer 3 displays a Genesis eNews Extended widget. Click here for setup instructions.
To edit the footer copyright area (bottom right corner of your site), go to Genesis > Theme Settings > Footer. You're welcome to customize this area however you'd like. Plain text, shortcodes, and HTML are supported. Please note that removing the 17th Avenue footer credit will void your access to theme support.
The default footer text uses a combination of text, shortcodes, and HTML. If you removed the default footer text and would like to add it back, click here to copy the code. Paste it at Genesis > Theme Settings > Footer.
Footer Social Icons
- Go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Drag a 17th Ave - Social Icons Widget into the Footer Social Icons widget area.
- Set the Icon Style to "Plain Icons - Small."
- Add your desired social links. Click Save.