Clover - Instagram Feed
Add the Instagram Feed widget to your website
If you imported the widgets, this section is already done for you.
- Make sure the Instagram Feed plugin is installed and activated.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets. Drag a Text widget into the Instagram Footer widget area.
- Optional: Add a title. In the demo, "Follow Along."
- Optional: In the text box, add @your-username and link it to your Instagram profile.
- Add the Instagram shortcode below, and then save.
[instagram-feed num=5 cols=5 imagepadding=3 disablemobile=true showheader=false showbio=false showbutton=false showfollow=false]
Connect the Instagram Feed to your Profile
1. In your WordPress dashboard, go to the "Instagram Feed" tab in the lower left corner of your dashboard.
2. Click the blue button that says "Connect an Instagram Account."
3. Log into your Instagram account. Follow the prompts to allow the plugin access your images.
4. You'll be directed back to the Instagram settings page in your dashboard. If the connection was successful, you'll see your Instagram username and image displayed on the page. Then you're all set!
Other Instagram Feed Configurations/Settings
The shortcode above will set up the Instagram feed just like the demo. If you'd prefer to modify the Instagram feed directly from the Instagram Feed settings page, use this shortcode instead:
With the [instagram-feed] shortcode, any settings you modify on the Instagram Feed settings page will apply to the widget.