Clover - Block Collection
We’re so excited to introduce the Clover Block Collection! Clover is our first theme to include a Custom Block Collection. A Block Collection consists of Sections (individual sections on a page) and Layouts (full page layouts). Gone are the days of copy and pasting code. With Clover, you’ll have access to a collection of beautifully designed and fully customizable pages — right at your fingertips.
Sections and layouts can be used on any page of your website (this excludes the homepage, which is built with flexible widget areas and a custom suite of widgets). Once a section or layout is inserted on the page, you can fully customize it to make it your own. Easily change the text, images, colors, margins/padding, and more.
Installing the Clover Block Collection
The Clover Block Collection is a plugin bundled inside the Clover theme. To install and activate the plugin, follow the instructions here.
The Clover Block Collection requires that you are using the Gutenberg Block Editor. If you're using the Classic Editor plugin, we recommend deactivating that and switching to the Block Editor. Support for the Classic Editor ended in 2021.
The Clover Block Collection contains 20 individual Sections that can be inserted in one-click on any page. Take a look at the included Sections below:
How to use Sections and Layouts
1. Go to Pages > Add New, or edit an existing page.
2. Most pages in the Clover theme are full-width (no sidebar). To set a page's layout to full width, click here for instructions.
3. Click Layouts at the top of the page editor. Wait a moment for the Layout Selector module to load.
4. A Layout Selector module will appear on your screen. At the top, click Collections, and then click on the Clover Collection.
5. To add a Section or Layout, simply click on the preview image for the Section or Layout you'd like to use. The Section or Layout will automatically be inserted on your page.
Affiliate Product Carousel Block
To use the Affiliate Product Carousel block, you'll need an account with ShopStyle or RewardStyle. Click here for instructions on adding your own affiliate carousel widget to the block.