Connecting your Instagram profile to the Instagram Feed plugin
In this tutorial, we'll walk you through the process of connecting your Instagram profile to the Instagram Feed plugin.
Before You Begin
Be sure that the Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed plugin is installed and active on your site.
How to connect your Instagram profile
1. In your WordPress dashboard, go to Instagram Feed > All Feeds.
2. If this is your first time using this plugin, you'll see the screen below. If you had this plugin installed previously, you'll see a list of your existing feeds. Click "Add New."
3. Under Select Feed Type, select User Timeline (this should be the pre-selected option). Click Next.
4. On the next page, click "Add Source."
5. You will be redirected to the plugin's website, where you'll log into your Instagram account and connect the plugin to your Instagram profile. Follow the prompts on their website to authorize the connection.
6. You'll be automatically returned to your dashboard, where you should see the following page. Click on the Instagram profile you just connected, then click Next.
7. Refer to the documentation for your specific theme for instructions on configuring the Instagram feed to appear as it does in the demo for your theme.