Kadence - Adding code to <head> or header.php / footer.php
Are you trying to set up Google Analytics, Google AdSense, Rich Pins on Pinterest, or other similar services? There are many online applications where you may be instructed to paste a code snippet in the head or footer section of your site. It may also be referred to as header.php, footer.php, <head>, or <body>. Different applications use different terminology.
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search Insert Headers and Footers and install the plugin by WPCode. Once installed, click Activate.
- Next, go to Code Snippets > Header & Footer.
- Paste your code into the Header, Body, or Footer box (depending on where you have been instructed to add the code).
- Click Save Changes at the top right. Voilà! Your code has been installed.