Sidebar "About Me" Photo
1. Crop your image into a square at least 350 by 350 px. Your photo MUST be a square if you would like it to turn into a circle as seen in the demo. You can use a program like Photoshop or PicMonkey to crop your image into a square.
2. Go to WordPress > Media > Add New and upload your image.
3. Once your image is uploaded, click “Edit” next to the image file name. On the next page, copy the Image File URL from the right column.
If you imported your widgets ,stop here and go to Appearance > Widgets > Primary Sidebar. Open the Custom HTML widget, paste your URL to replace YOUR IMAGE LINK HERE, add your about page link, and save.
4. In your theme download file, go to the Custom Codes folder and open the “sidebar-photo” file.
5. Paste your image link to replace YOUR IMAGE LINK HERE in the code. Keep the quotation marks around the link. If you’d like, you add a link to your “about me” page in the designated spot, or you can remove that portion of the code.
6. Copy the contents of the sidebar-photo file. Go to Appearance > Widgets in your WordPress dashboard.
7. Drag a Custom HTML widget into the Primary Sidebar area. Paste your code in the text box. Save.