Kadence - Customize single posts
With Kadence, there is a lot you can customize when it comes to your individual blog posts (single posts). To get started, head to Appearance > Customize > Posts/Pages Layout > Single Post Layout.
Here are some of the things you can change in this setting panel:
- Post title layout (above the content or inside the content)
- Post title alignment (left, center, right)
- Choose which title elements display and in what order (tip: to enable or disable an element, click the "eye" icon)
- Toggle the featured image on/off
- Toggle author box on/off
- Toggle post navigation on/off (previous post and next post links)
- Toggle related posts on/off and change the number of related posts that are displayed
- And more! Explore the settings here to see all of the possibilities. Don't forget you have the Design tab, too, where you can customize fonts, colors, borders, etc.