Kadence - Post author box
To enable or disable the author box, go to Appearance > Customize > Posts/Pages Layout > Single Post Layout. Scroll down until you find the "Show Post Author Box?" setting.
- To enable the author box, switch the toggle to "on" (blue)
- To disable the author box, switch the toggle to "off" (black and white)
Adding your image to the Author Box
Customizing name, bio, & social icons
Go to Users > All Users and select a user to edit.
- Name: To set the name ("Savannah" in the screenshot above), add your preferred name in the Nickname field. Then, select the Nickname under "Display name publicly as."
- Occupation: To set the occupation ("Owner/Designer" in the screenshot above), add your text to the Occupation field under "Extra profile information for author box."
- Bio: To add text to your bio, look for the Biographical Info field and add your text there.
- Social icons: To link your social icons, find the "Extra profile information for author box" section. Add your social profile links to the appropriate fields.