Charlotte - Footer Widgets
Go to Wordpress > Appearance > Widgets. The 3-Column Footer is comprised of three widget areas:
You're more than welcome to customize the footer, add/remove widgets, etc. Below we'll go over what widgets are shown on the demo, but you can add just about anything you want!
Footer 1 displays two navigation menus in two columns.
- Go to Appearance > Menus and create two new menus, i.e. "Footer Left" and "Footer Right."
- Next, go to Appearance > Widgets and drag a Navigation Menu widget into Footer 1. Select the menu you want to display on the left. Save.
- Drag another Navigation Menu widget into Footer 1. Select the menu you want to display on the right. Save.
Footer 2 displays a subscription widget. Here are instructions for configuring the Genesis eNews Extended subscription widget.
Footer 3 displays social media icons and a search bar.
- Grab your social icons code.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets. Drag a Custom HTML widget into Footer 3. Paste your social icons code, and then save.
- To add the Search bar, drag the Search widget into Footer 3. Save.