1. Install and activate the Instagram Feed plugin.
4. Log into your Instagram account. Follow the prompts to allow the plugin access your images.
5. Next, click the “Customize” tab at the top of the Instagram settings page. Configure the following settings:
- Number of Photos: 8
- Number of Columns: 8
- Padding around Images: 0
- On the rest of the Customize page, uncheck ALL the checkboxes. Click Save Changes.
6. You can skip steps 6 to 7 if you imported your widgets. Go to WordPress > Appearance > Widgets. Drag a Custom HTML widget into the Instagram Footer widget area.
7. Paste the following shortcode in the text box and then save. You can add a widget title if you'd like – it will display as an overlay on top of the Instagram widget.
Optional Sidebar Instagram Feed
Want to add an Instagram feed to your sidebar? Click here for instructions.