Harper - Instagram Feed
1. Install and activate the Instagram Feed plugin.
4. Log into your Instagram account. Follow the prompts to allow the plugin access your images.
5. Next, click the “Customize” tab at the top of the Instagram settings page. Configure the following settings:
- Number of Photos: 10
- Number of Columns: 5
- Padding around Images: 3
- Select "Disable Mobile Layout" (don't worry – this does not remove the feed from mobile!)
- Image Resolution: Full Size
- On the rest of the Customize page, uncheck ALL the checkboxes. Click Save Changes.
6. (Skip this step if you imported your widgets). Go to WordPress > Appearance > Widgets. Drag a Text widget into the Instagram Footer widget area. Paste the following shortcode:
7. To add the Instagram title and subtext, drag a Text widget into the Instagram Footer widget area. Add your title ("instagram" in the demo) in the title field and add your desired subtext ("follow @harper_theme" in the demo) in the text box.
Instagram Feed Above the Navigation
1. Make sure the Instagram Feed is set up as described above.
2. Go to WordPress > Appearance > Widgets.
3. Drag a Custom HTML widget into the Before Nav widget area. In the text box, paste the following shortcode, and then save.
[instagram-feed num=9 cols=9 imagepadding=0]