How to create pages on your site
A page is intended for static content on your website, such as an About, Contact, or Services page. Pages should not be used to display post categories – see this article for clarification.
- To create a new page on your website, go to your WordPress dashboard > Pages > Add New.
- At the top, give your page a title.
- Add your content to the main content area.
- You can configure the page's settings on the right. Most of the time you will not need to use these settings, unless the instructions for your theme tell you to.
- If you'd like to change the layout of the page (Right Sidebar, Left Sidebar, or Full Width), click here.
- Once you have finished adding content to your page, click Publish.
Now that you have created some new pages, it's time to put them in a menu!