How to create pages on your site
A page is intended for static content on your website, such as an About, Contact, or Services page. Pages should not be used to display post categories – see this article for clarification.
- To create a new page on your website, go to your WordPress dashboard > Pages > Add New.
- At the top, give your page a title.
- Add your content to the main content area.
- You can configure the page's settings on the right. Most of the time you will not need to use these settings, unless the instructions for your theme tell you to do so.
- If you'd like to change the layout of the page (Right Sidebar, Left Sidebar, or Full Width), click here.
- Once you have finished adding content to your page, click Publish.
Now that you have created some new pages, it's time to put them in a menu!