Audrey - Mobile navigation menu
Since the Audrey theme has several menus and possible menu configurations, we created a Mobile Menu option to give you complete control which menu items you want to display on mobile devices. The mobile menu will only display on devices 1021px and smaller. It will not be shown on the desktop version of your site.
Creating the mobile menu
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Menus.
- Click "Create a New Menu." Give your menu a name, and then click Create Menu.
- Add the pages/categories you want to have in your navigation menu on mobile.
- At the bottom of the page, under Menu Settings, select Mobile Menu. Click Save Menu.
Adding widgets to the mobile menu
The mobile menu also supports widgets!
- Go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Drag any widgets you'd like into the Mobile Menu Widgets area.
- In the demo, the widgets used are a Custom HTML widget containing social icons, and a Search widget.