Charlotte - Contact Page
- Install and activate the Ninja Forms plugin.
- Skip this step if you imported the demo content. Go to Pages > Add New. Give your page a name. In the righthand column under Template, select "Contact." Click Publish.
- Go to Ninja Forms > Dashboard. A basic contact form will have already be set up for you, or you can create a new form.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets. Drag a Ninja Forms widget into the Contact Page - Right widget area. Select your contact form from the drop-down menu and then save.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets. Drag a Text widget into the Contact Page - Left widget area.
- Give the widget a title (in the demo it's "Hey friend! Let's chat"). Add any desired text/information to the text box. Save widget.
- To add an image, drag an Image widget into the Contact Page - Left widget area and select your image.
How to set up & use Ninja Forms >